Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I foresee a work overload coming

I'm starting to get a little nervous about the amount of work that needs done in the next 6 weeks before I leave for my break in Tanzania, I should have guessed with 1-2 months left till departure, the company would want to try and get the most out of me. Well, on the flip side I also have to try and get the most out of them!

Top 5 things to do before leaving work:
  1. Seek out and grab as much company freebie merchandise as possible.
  2. Attend as many jollies (company away days or trips) as possible- there's one at the Oxford stadium next week.
  3. Make solid contacts for post MBA opportunities and if possible seeking MBA funding sponsor.
  4. Play as lunch time tennis as possible on sunny days.
  5. Go out for as many lunches with my ex-colleagues as possible.

No comments: